YOUTUBE
When Youtube was created
When Youtube was created in February 2005, the internet would no longer
be what we all knew it was, Youtube was aboput to change our lives FOREVER.
In November 2006, it was bought by Google for US$1.65 billion and became
the Youtube we all watch, love, learn and discover today.
This year was also the first time I created my first youtube video:
This was also the time when 3g mobile flip phones were ALL THE RAGE!!!!
those were some fun times, and pausing during a video to create
a dissapearing trick was like the best thing to do cause it was so easy ....
now we gotta use sfx for that shit.
On the 8th of september I created my brand name as BEAUTYBREEBEAR,
I became pretty popular on 4CHAN :O and created my first viral video
within a week 50,000 views :
It was shortly after that Youtube asked me to become a partner,
try to remember this was early 2000's so youtube partnerships
were not just allowed to who ever and whatever... they have you fill in a form
almost like a resume, and they would get back to to you if you "got the job"
ONE DAY.......
I checked my email and there it was YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED.
You will need to have a video at least once a week, and participate in
youtube activities, emails and newsletters. Will you have time to
do this and would you like to join the partner group?
I SAID NO LIKE A STUPID BITCH
HONESTLY what the FUCK was I thinking!!
I was probably 16-ish and had no idea that you could become rich
from the internet !!!, can you believe that, imagine what i'd be like today
IF......I SAID YES.... back then!
Now applying for partnership is a one click mouse button and a
deffinate aproval, your on your way to being just another sheep.
Now for the people that just started youtube maybe 3 or 4 years ago,
you should join every social media and try as hard as you can
to advertise yourself.
This is and probably will be YOUR ONLY WAY to STARDOM
and yes it sucks just pasting links and saying please subscribe to about 15 websites
but if being a youtube SENSATION is your dream can you honestly say that your
trying?, are you giving it your best shot, your all and everything!
STOP JUST UPLOADING VIDEOS and doing NOTHING after...
Promotion is key now, we are no longer living in 2005...
many years have passed, MSN is long gone, MYSPACE is in the past
FACEBOOK and TWITTER and INSTAGRAM and VINE
spam that shit as much as you can, if you have to be desperate
THEN BE DESPERATE.... its not going to look pathetic if you start getting
THOUSANDS of views, and you'll only be able to look at that and say
I have that many views because I worked my ass off!.
Comments
Post a Comment