Skip to main content

LETS BE HONEST WITH OURSELVES

I think its the things we sad/do that deserve a real round of applause...
I mean come on guys...
give yourselves a pat on the back!


we could play pretend, and say we don't do or say these things
 that make us who we are...but we wouldn't just be playing pretend
 we would be lying to ourselves.....
we say we would never do this or never say that, 
we tell ourselves that, even though we all know we did say that
 and we did do all of those things we tried to convince people we didn't.

It's probably time we became more open with who we are, we often find we bump into more
trouble hiding who we are, then just being comfortable in our own skin.
If your a crazy outgoing ball of fun that occasionally farts...
 or some one who happens to be a little racist... 
sure not EVERYONE will agree with you, but if your truly being yourself
then there are no reasons to be afraid.

some people are angry and tease people and bully people, 
some people cry all the time, 
some people abuse themselves others take their lives
 and some just turn their backs on who the really are.
what would you rather? 
to be yourself, knowing at first that people will put you down,
but in the end, have the best life ever...???
OR?
never trusting anyone, bottle up all your feelings and one day exploding and losing it all?

If you cant be honest to the ones you love or your family, 
BE HONEST TO YOURSELF.
your not yourself and that is a lot worse than playing make believe in a world where 
no one really cares to begin with, giving it a shot wouldn't be too bad, in the end!
It will start out crap.. it usually does, breaking the truth to yourself
 and then to your friends and family, 

  • I'm gay, 
  • I love the smell of my farts,
  •  I don't like Chinese people, 
  • I'm racist, 
  • I'm a man in a woman s body,
  •  I hate my nose,
  •  I have a foot fetish, 
  • I like to sing I masturbate a lot, 
  • I enjoy pooping, 
  • I love hunting, 
  • I love watching gory movies.
  •  I think its funny when people get hurt on funniest home video shows,
  •  I like to pee in the shower,
  •  I like to scream girls names in bed, 
  • I enjoy watching myself fuck,
  • I have a pet dog and he licks my balls and sometimes I enjoy it.


ALL THESE THINGS AND MORE

It would be a lot easier for the person your standing next to if they knew these things, and guess what ITS A SMALL WORLD.. maybe they like to pee in the shower too, maybe they are also in the closet, maybe they like masturbating also.. who knows, but you at least owe it to yourself to find out by just throwing yourself out there.. and see who stays and who leaves... 
the ones that stay are the
  GOOD ONES :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANZAC DAY

i get the idea of ANZAC day, but why do we all have permission to be lazy and not attend work? Oh but the kids still have to attend to school, so they can learn about ANZAC day (the day we dont go to work because we are using it as a day to slack) If you need an excuse to have a day off why not create a day called "workers day", and who ever wants a day off is entitled to do so no questions asked. To me it just seems unfair in 2 ways 1.If i was fighting with the ANZAC's id be pretty annoyed that people were just taking a day to be lazy. Id be like dude I know I died but i didn't die so you could stop serving your people today, get back to work, and 2. because its ANZAC day, your problems mean nothing, you need something urgently that cant be bought at a petrol station, TOO BAD you ran out of toilet paper today, ... wipe your ass with your hand and stop being selfish... but yet don't forget to be selfish and make ANZAC day about us .... centre the ...
                https://www.twitch.tv/murder_ai                           hello there gang :)                     Recent Rebrand happened                                     corvus welcome to Murder_AI Beautybreebear and Jorshua Come watch us on twitch, we are a 3 person streaming group Corvus is the main character, then there's Beautybreebear(me) and Jorshua! we stream on Thursdays and Sundays at 1am awst come by and say hello,  we listen to music creators of all types, AI creators and real music creators, your songs will go on a spinning wheel and will be spun to pick who is heard next when your song is on make sure you are there and say hi or your song will not be played, but feel free to drop by and check the vods, in case there are any ...

CURRENT TOP SONGS

OH HEY GUYS ... I'm back again with another update on the top 5 songs so far for the new year, i know its so early and there will be plenty more new songs to carry on about but here is the to played 5 songs SO FAR !! JUSTIN BIEBER - SORRY : Okay so we have a new take on the 80's fashion I think perhaps they discovered time travel but a piece of bubble gum got caught in the time travel discombobulater and then these women all came out unable to walk or even move in an orderly fashion, but Justin Bieber, being a man of the faith now figured he'd be nice enough to let them star in his new video clip I'm sorry, by the way I'm so sorry ... you had to see it. If you were trying to let your audience know that you were sorry, i can only say that instead, i am left feeling awkward, lost for words and some what feeling dirty and in need of a shower... you tried to redeem yourself with bubblegum ladies doing what i can only assume is their best impersonation o...